- Donald Trump refuses to release birth certificate and passport records.
- Birth certificate released: Did Donald Trump just school President Obama? - nwebnuckmillcenpa.cf;
- carbon county montana clerk and recorder.
Share this petition Petition Closed This petition had 34 supporters. Share on Facebook. Shared on Facebook. Send a Facebook message.
Copy link Copied Copied share link. Trending petitions. Sign this petition.
Slate’s Use of Your Data
Now, Trump is now expected to echo his campaign statement at a press conference on Friday at his new hotel in Washington, D. The media seems to be open to this. This is objectively false. For the last five years, Trump has perpetuated this racist conspiracy theory.
Trump also appears poised, as his campaign statement does, to pin the birther conspiracy theory on Hillary Clinton. This claim has also been definitively debunked. You say, you have to look at it and you have to decide.
What gives you the authority the —. You are going to have many people looking at it.
And, obviously, they are going to have to make a decision, because it is rather amazing that, all of the sudden, it materializes. Number one, you know, it took a long time to produce the certificate and when it came out as you know, you check out the Internet, many people say it is not real.
OK, fine. But you know, they go over it and lots of different things and lots of different reasons. And the other thing is nobody has been able to see, you know, the day of his birth, they had twins born. Nobody has been able to find any records that he was born in that hospital. He was born in Hawaii.
Obama releases original long-form birth certificate
Why are you going through all of this, Donald? The governor cited several legal scholars who signaled support for such a requirement, but it will probably be left to the courts to decide. Tim Murtaugh, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, declined to comment on potential lawsuits, but called the legislation unconstitutional. Murtaugh said.
BBC News Navigation
That suit could potentially include a number of plaintiffs, including the Republican National Committee, the California Republican Party and the Trump campaign, but the official warned that nothing about a suit had been finalized. The vast majority of presidential nominees in the last several decades have released their tax returns, with the exception of Gerald Ford in Brown warned in his veto message that such legislation would be a slippery slope.
- New California Law Requires Presidential Candidates To Release Tax Returns | Maine Public?
- Donald and Melania Trump: release your birth certificates and other Soviet Documents;
- ‘Show your taxes’—Could California really make presidential contenders do it?.
- Navigation menu.
- Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy.
- teaching students how to search internet.
- Donald Trump's History of Raising Birther Questions About President Obama!
After Democratic state senators introduced the same legislation this year, aides to Mr. Newsom asked the sponsors to add the requirements for candidates for governor as well. This is for every Democratic and Republican and presidential candidate until the end of time. While Mr.